Popular Posts

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

missing my husband

Okay so back to the story....when I came home I was in pain....luckily they equipped me with some good painkiller meds.  I slept  and by the first day fully home I was up and doing housework!  Then starts the real fun....living off of liquids...whey protein isolate....can you just say GROSS!!!!  It smells so bad...and tastes worse!! Finally I found a drink I could tolerate and have been drinking that ever since.  Its expensive but as long as im not getting sick im happy!!!  So anyways today marks 21 days...Im officially 21 lbs down!! My start weight was 305 lbs and I am now down to 284!!! I have a goal for when my husband comes home on R and R to lose 60 to 80 lbs by February.   20 lbs a month..hopefully I can endure and push through so when he comes home..he walks by me...looking for his "fluffy" wife...not his new "hot mama of a wife" HEHE!! :0)....

No comments:

Post a Comment